Dream Girl ✰

Hello Dear and Babies! You are stucking on my blog! I know that okay.
The place where I keep my dreams
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures and do not leave without comment! Enjoy it :)
Follow + Dashboard

: See you soon...!

April (4)월 2013 년

D L M M J V S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

>>Tumblr


The Past...


Tell me you Dreams

Please be friendly
and Respect me

Paste here your C-Box

Thanks To!

Skin by; Kiimy Ys
Icons by SC
Pictures: WeIt & Tumblr
Sozai: 7thdisorder
Editor: You! ~


//true feelings :'(
posted at: Friday, November 21, 2014 | 10:43 AM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?


aku tak tahu nak tulis mcm mana. otak aku berselirat. banyak benda yg bermain dlm kotak fikiran aku. ya Allah bantu lahh aku yg lemah nie. aku tk tahu . hati aku sakit , pedih , serba salah . semua bercampur aduk.I'm lost ! I'm lost ! I'm give up everything . I know I'm wronggg ! dear friend . I'm really really sorry . I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm know , I'm the causes make u feel uncomfortable with me. sorry , sorry . aku betul2 minta maaf . mungkin ada perkara yg buat kau terkilan or terguris. yeaaaa , aku tahu . I'm doubt it. aku tk patut ikut campur tapi aku tk bermaksud mcm tu. aku care ttg kauu . aku risau keadaan kau Dari dulu lagi aku care since zaman sekolah. aku sedih bila hati kau terluka. bila org buat kau cmtu. tapiii kau kuat. kau boleh hadapi sorg2. even kau tk bgtau kt aku. aku tahu hal nie buat kau makinnnn jauh . makinnn jarak . aku taknak persahabatan kita putus. I really love u friends. yeee , u totally changed now. but I still look u in same person. I want u happy like before. I want tell everything bout my situations to u. I want u be my ears. u like sister to me , family and else to me. if u want be like that I don't mind. I understand . but please forgive me. I want u be happy and get well soon from your sickness . your name always in my DOA. I really hope u be fine . maybe this is the last time I see u. Btw thanks to be my besties ever and ever. I never see the person that had a unique style. u not tired layan karenah aku . even ada yg buat kau tk selesa and kau just pendam je. kau tknk aku terasa right ? sebab she's your friends. you are my supported . and i always support u from back. if this situation make u feel better , i'll be fine to. I'm really appreciate it. I hope our friendships will getting alonggggg here after until jannah. this is my true feelings toward you. love youuuu friends .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Blog?