Dream Girl ✰

Hello Dear and Babies! You are stucking on my blog! I know that okay.
The place where I keep my dreams
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures and do not leave without comment! Enjoy it :)
Follow + Dashboard

: See you soon...!

April (4)월 2013 년

D L M M J V S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

>>Tumblr


The Past...


Tell me you Dreams

Please be friendly
and Respect me

Paste here your C-Box

Thanks To!

Skin by; Kiimy Ys
Icons by SC
Pictures: WeIt & Tumblr
Sozai: 7thdisorder
Editor: You! ~


//emmm emm emmm ! yeputaow (exo vokalis)
posted at: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 | 8:47 AM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?






arkkkk ! my D.O yaaa . haha , comeyyy omell auww dia nihh . emm emm vokalis EXO K . heart lips show when he smile :) manly pun ada aku tgok dia . MELTINGGGG ~ omooo ! fanss plus bias dah aku rasa . bhahaha

this CHEN ! chenchenggg :) vokalis EXO M . he looks so manly .

ohhhh , Lugannnnn ! bhaha , this luhan (exo-M) wowwww ! sure fans ramai giler --' his face look like girls :) he so cute .

kyaaaa , baekhyun with suho(leader exo-k) omomooo ! Baek is very funny and he ever make a jokes . wahahaaa . ada je idea yang dia akan buat bagi members dia gelak . suho ? emmm , tak berape minat sangat . peace yooo !


#akuyangpostkaupulaksusahatikenapa
maaf yokk post merepek nie . takde keje ahhh . esok pun takde kelas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Blog?