Dream Girl ✰

Hello Dear and Babies! You are stucking on my blog! I know that okay.
The place where I keep my dreams
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures and do not leave without comment! Enjoy it :)
Follow + Dashboard

: See you soon...!

April (4)월 2013 년

D L M M J V S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

>>Tumblr


The Past...


Tell me you Dreams

Please be friendly
and Respect me

Paste here your C-Box

Thanks To!

Skin by; Kiimy Ys
Icons by SC
Pictures: WeIt & Tumblr
Sozai: 7thdisorder
Editor: You! ~


//nothing like u !
posted at: Sunday, January 29, 2012 | 12:51 AM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?


suprisly , love spreads as i erase it ..
like fate , eyes watch only one place ..
you touch my heart that use to be ice in front of the world...
sleeping deep inside of my heart you let me breath..
coming deep inside of my memories you let my pain and sigh change to tears...
don't leave me..i can't let u go...
becoz mixed of fate , i lost your hand..
i call ypur name in sadness everyday..
don't love anyone else..i'm here..
i go back to the day i met you several thousand time..
draw the day when i embrace u..
like fate , i meet u again on this day..
hte words i could not say and was clogged like dust...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Blog?