Dream Girl ✰

Hello Dear and Babies! You are stucking on my blog! I know that okay.
The place where I keep my dreams
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures and do not leave without comment! Enjoy it :)
Follow + Dashboard

: See you soon...!

April (4)월 2013 년

D L M M J V S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

>>Tumblr


The Past...


Tell me you Dreams

Please be friendly
and Respect me

Paste here your C-Box

Thanks To!

Skin by; Kiimy Ys
Icons by SC
Pictures: WeIt & Tumblr
Sozai: 7thdisorder
Editor: You! ~


//realy that true ?
posted at: Thursday, November 17, 2011 | 7:47 PM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?


arghh ! geramnyer !!! ta ak sangke ........ !! uhhm ...
asl ley jd cmniy lax .. ouhhchh !! wat happen???  ta kan la ley jd cmniy ... urgghh !! mara ny ak ...
npe ko jga y ley mncul r .. da la siap parent ak skali ...... huh !! sengal la .. seb bek ak ta jmp ko daa .. nta la .. asl ak ta ske ko ! myb nan perangai kaw kott !! hmm , really happen at me !!
WHAT THE HELL !!
ak ta taw la ley time ke ta ? uhm , da laa .. lntak r ko niy ank kwn ayh ak ke ta .... ad ak kesah ~ y dax lg sorg palk kwn mak ak ! per niyhh !!  y bce niy msti na taw an spe ?? huh , ta na ak yliz kt dlm niyhh .. wt pnuh kn ruang jee !!  ko pegi la jaouhh2 !! ak ta suke !!!!! ta suke !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to the Blog?